My fave song from Snow Patrol's Eyes Open album was mos def NOT that Chasing Cars track. Natasha Bedingfield did a cover of that song and it was SO good and much better! Her new album isn't bad either. Maybe next week will be Natasha's week. Anyhow. So Snow Patrol. They are still a great band with such a smooth style of music. Most of the members are from Ireland but reside in Glasgow, Scotland, home of folks behind Travis! I think the best song from their new album is Make This Go On Forever which was featured in a Grey's Anatomy episode. The gooey feeling that I get when I listen to this song is the inspiration to love more. Nacho CHEESY I KNOW! It could almost pass for some yuppie Christian song. Musically. Not lyrically. Which are some good poetic-like lyrics by the way.
Snow Patrol
Album: Eyes Open (2006)
Song: Make This Go On Forever
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment