Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thingits: Breakfast Pillows

I hate it when I stumble upon something that makes my eyes go big and round like flying saucers because then I really know that whatever it is that has caused that reaction from me is something that I will ultimately end up whining about for weeks on end. And then I'll go spend money that I do not have. What else is new. But seriously. These breakfast pillows are the CUTEST THINGS EVAR! Toast. WITH butter. A coffee bean. Fried egg that's sunny side up. That's the only way I want my eggs. And a stack of pancakes. WITH butter. You can purchase these breakfast goodies from Sofa Garden and the pillows all come in two sizes. But why so expensive?!? They're still SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! I WANT WANT WANT!!!


Toast: $45.99/$65.99



Coffee Bean: $39.99/$49.99



Pancakes: $69.99/$99.99



Fried Egg: $65.99/$99.99

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

maybe because they have good stuffing? they look very easy to make. haha. sorry i'm a nerd like that and used to make little holiday pillows to give out.