501 Pierce
Houston, TX 77002
It's a good thing to have American breakfast once in awhile. The bf and I usually opt for some sort of Asian cuisine when we go out for brunch. One Sunday, I suggested District 7 Grill for a change. The food was good, but it took more than thirty minutes to come out. I'm not sure if that's how it normally is or if they were just having some kinks. Even though we had a busy schedule for the day, we waited patiently. Good thing Rhythmic Gymnastics was on or I would have been super grumpy from hunger. This place is like a little diner/trailer hybrid. It's located right where downtown meets midtown. Although the food was yummy, I just don't think it's the best choice for the first meal of the day. I just felt so sluggish after eating my two sunny-side up eggs (gotta have them runny!), french toast and sausage. Definitely not the breakfast of champions. Their country potatoes was the bf's fave.
Pros: Good food, outdoor dining available, had disposable cups and sauce containers (that means it's cleaner than your average shoddy restaurant washing technique)
Cons: Took 30 min plus for food to come out, had disposable cups and sauce containers (how wasteful!)
Double Con: One of the waiters was really sweaty and I saw him take his BARE hands and wipe his face of the sweat. GAG! Those same hands could have touched my plate of food!
4 weeks ago










1 comment:
i've driven by but never had the urge to try. thanks for the review! i just thought it looked cool..haha.
Post a Comment