Monday, February 16, 2009

Musik Mundi: Lily Allen

Most of you are aware of who Lily Allen is as well as her antics which she prolly may be better known for. Mister Zoobz just wrote a little something about her and mentioned her new stuff ain't bad at all. I've only listened to a few songs but so far, I give it a thumbs up! It's absolute fun electro-pop and I love that she sings with an accent. That means I get to sing along with a faux British accent myself! Yays to that! I'm surprised that her new album is as good as it is. Either she works well under heavy influence or she's got herself a super miracle worker producer. There are a lot of good songs but the one below is prolly my fave so far.

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*



Lily Allen
Album: It's Not Me, It's You (2009)
Song: Back To The Start

1 comment:

Mike said...

hooray for making headlines! woop!