Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bachey: Chea

Am I planner? Yes I am. Do I like to take over and plan things without being asked. Oh yes I absolutely do! So when it was time to start thinking about how we were going to celebrate Chea's final days of singledom, I jumped in on the planning action. Unfortunately, there just wasn't enough time to really get any elaborate ideas going so we had to settle for a simple dinner and a night out at the clubs. I picked Cafe 101 and Mochi knew some dood who worked with Roguescene so we were able to get a bottle for a good price. I came up with the idea to make a crown for Chea to wear. But not just any crown! It was a crown of phallic like shapes and we customized the crown to suit the bride by putting pictures of the groom's face on the tips. YES! I'm just glad the normally conservative Christian girl was game and wore it proudly and happily. We ended the night at Pravada, which used to be Crome. Oh my werd, it was a sea of hungry fobs. We were basically one of the only large group of girls and quickly became a target. How hungry were these fobs? Let's just say that I NEVER EVER get hit on when I go clubbing. But that night, I got hit on twice. Yeah, no more AZN nites please! In the end, Chea got wasted, threw up, and the night was over. It was a great time had by all.