Welcome to the world little Leah! Antsylily and I went to visit to visit Bollywood's and Lone Star's new addition to their family. I remember when they first told me the name they had picked out, I asked them how they decided on Leah, and Lone Star said she had no idea and that she just simply liked the name. Another name that she had liked was Hannah. At this point, I cracked up and was like, let me guess, you also like ALEXIS. Uh, GEE, I wonder how you came up with Leah?!? Haha. Leah was my favo from the show so I'm glad she picked that name. Bollywood is such an awesome dad. He sets such a high bar for all the other dad's out there. Leah was a good little baby the entire time Antsylily and I were there. She is the perfect combo of both her parents. So great teamwork you guys! While Antsylily was cradling Leah, you could tell the thought of possibly having another kid crossed her mind. I quickly intervened and ordered her to hand the baby over, now. And of course, Lone Star's body has already bounced back to almost her pre-baby weight. Just like that. It's really not fair, is it?
4 weeks ago














1 comment:
love these!
Post a Comment