Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gastron Om Nom: Mango Pork Chops

I make all kinda pork chops at home. There's one where I brine it and then sear it and then finish it off in the oven. Then there's like a couple others where I marinate it and then sear it and finish it off in the oven. Sometimes I'll just keep in the frying pan and finish cooking it that way. It really depends on how thick the pork chop is. But man, it's a lot of work searing it and then popping it into the oven. When I say it's a lot of work, I really mean it's a lot more dishes that I end up having to do cos I don't have an oven safe pan and also my dishwasher does not work and even if it did, I prefer to hand wash cos I like to waste water and I don't trust that a dishwasher can get my dishes super clean. I love pork chops. These are called mango pork chops cos it's slightly sweet and tangy in flavor. And cos I diced up some mangos and put them on top. I love mangos.


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: