A super long time ago, I bought these espadrille wedge sandals from Baker's that were literally glued to my feet. I LOVED them. I wore them all the time cos I felt they went well with casual and semi-casual outfits. And with so much wear, it was expected that they would eventually come apart. I've gone back to Baker's to see if they had the same shoes or maybe something similar but no cigar. And I've been looking. For quite some time now. I bought these wooden clog sandals from Aldo about two months ago that I thought would be an adequate replacement but man, they freaking hurt my feet! I think they need to be one size bigger but I had them shipped cos they didn't have them in the store and blah blah blah lazy lazy lazy. So to get to the conclusion of this story, I finally found some sandals that I like and are sooooooooo COMFORTABLE. I'm not 100% happy with the way they look but they're good enough. The leather is soft and the height is perfect. The sandals were purchased from Piperlime.
Nine West Adonya
Cigar
$69.99
*photo courtesy of piperlime.gap.com* 
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment