For my baby sistar's berfday last month, my family and I went to eat at Samurai Japanese Steak & Sushi. We decided to do the whole hibachi thing since I don't think my parents have ever been to one. Plus, it's close by my house. The restaurant is super nice! One half of the restaurant is for normal menu dining and the other half is hibachi style dining. We ordered some chicken, shrimp, scallops (for who else?) and some filet mignon. I think my favo thing about hibachi dining is the fried rice. There's just something about the way they cook it on the flat top. So yums. Then there's all these tricks that they do that I actually find kinda distracting. The food was all pretty good. We all had a good time trying to catch with our mouths the shrimp that the hibachi chef threw over to us. My dad wasn't keen on it at first but he relented after I kept shouting in his ear. Gosh. It's crazy how fast my sisters are growing up. We're not particularly close but I would do absolutely anything for them. It's funny cos even thought they're super independent, whenever we travel together, I'm constantly worrying about them and being all over protective. I don't let them drink alkie even though I know they can prolly drink me under the table. And in Keystone, I wouldn't let them go up on the mountain by themselves unless the bf went with them. Yes. I'm that person. My kids are gonna grow up resenting me. Hah!
The onion volcano. I love the onion volcano.
Omgaudy this foto cracks me up! Eye contact! Eye contact! Notice the shrimp that is waaaay to the left of his face.
We ordered a green tea tiramisu and it took fooooorrreevvver for it to come out. But when it did, we realized it was prolly cos they were taking the time to fancify that cool little mini-apple.

























No comments:
Post a Comment