03.20.2010
Kim Son Jefferson
My friend from college, who also happens to be best friends with my long time family friend, got married last month and I attended her reception at Kim Son. She had over 500 guests! Wowsa! The bride was stunning as she rocked two gorgeous gowns. I really liked her dancing dress. The food was great as usual. I love the food at Kim Son. It actually occurred to me that I've never took pictures of these 7-8 course meals that is traditional at Chinese/Vietnamese weddings. I can't really speak for any other Asian race. But I shall do this at the next wedding that I attend. If there was an award for biggest group of enthusiastic dancers, this wedding would take it. Usually, it takes a while for guests to start migrating towards the dance floor and will do so towards the end when all the typical wedding stuff is over with like cake cutting and the bouqet toss. Not at this wedding. The dance floor started getting packed half-way through. Either the bride and groom's group of friends just like to party or that Vietnamese band is just that good!
Omg. Look at the little flower girl. So cute. I think her mom is super relishing in having a girl.


































1 comment:
wow that little flower girl is sooo cute AND pretty!! she's gonna a heartbreaker starting like next year..lol. and you and jen look so great! i like the flower in your hair w/ your look. i like elizabeth's dancing dress a lot more but her wedding dress is def. pretty.
Post a Comment