Tiramisu is one of my most fave desserts. So yums! Big poppa and I were trolling around H-Mart, getting stuff to make crawfish as well as picking up some of that Toreore garlic fried chicken, and I saw a this package of tiramisu cakes and decided that I had to try them. So I bought them. The tiramisu cakes along with the the rest of the groceries ended up in big poppa's cousins kitchen, where of course, I forgot about them and left them there. In a house with four guys, you never EVER leave food there unless you don't want it anymore. When big poppa stopped by a week later, the tiramisu cakes were all gone. Consumption time = less than thirty minutes. It was about two weeks later before I was back at the cousins house. Laying on the coffee table were the empty wrappers from the Tiramisu cakes. Great. Thanks guys. They made sure to let me know that they were really good. And that they would like more. Hah!
4 weeks ago


1 comment:
thansk for finishing mine up!!! i don't feel bad for sharing bc it's caring =P
Post a Comment