Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trippin': San Antonio - Tony Roma's

849 E. Commerce #171
Rivercenter Mall
San Antonio, TX 78201

After big poppa and I settled into our hotel, we ventured out to find something to eat. I want to say that I think I remembered hearing that Tony Roma's has good ribs and so we ended up at the one located at the Rivercenter Mall. Big poppa and I shared the babyback ribs and lobster combo. It was all meh ... Meat was fall of the bone but you could tell the quality was sub-par. Flavor wise, it was headed in the right direction but it wasn't satisfying. The sign says that Tony Roma's is famous for it's ribs. If this is as good as it gets, then I'm scared to think of what the other items on the menu are like. Gah! I kept calling this place Tony Romo's. Haha. I really should have yelped this place before going. It averaged only two stars out of seven. I don't think I'll be going back.


Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: