Whenever the subject of NYC comes us, either big poppa or I will almost always bring up those fracking' good arse and addicting chicken wings from Mad For Chicken. OMG. SO GOOOOODDDDD! SO LIIIIIGGHHHT! SO CRRIIIISSSPPPY! Since that trip, I kept telling myself to try to re-create those wings. I tried, and I failed. I am the WORST at frying things. I must be the only person on earth who can deep fry something in oil and have it come out soft and uncrunchy. So my wings were nothing close to being light and crispy. And then my sauce came out too sweet and a lot more viscous. It's supposed to have this nice soy garlic glaze. Nothing went right. Argh. This might be the last time I ever fry anything. So much work and it's so messy!
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
add some corn starch to your batter!
looks yummy in your pic! the secret of frying is SUPER HOT!! and yes corn starch or regular flour is okie. how did you make these?
Post a Comment