Angus & Julia Stone
Album: Down The Way (2010)
Song: Big Jet Plane (Adam G Prog Remix)
I'm finally back in the states after a whole three weeks on my fake oceanic honeymoon. The trip was def full of ups and down ... sometimes maybe too much down ... but whatever rough patches we went through ... it was mos def worth the experience in the end. I tried to keep up with a journal of my daily events but my writing usually becomes overly detailed and i slowly fell behind. I felt like i was constantly going back and adding things that I had forgotten. A prolific and non-sensical writer I am. My ultimate fave country now is NEW ZEALAND! The mountains, the hills, the beaches. That place could not be any greener and more beautiful. When fabulous and riceboi spent nearly two whole weeks there for their real honeymoon, I was like omg why so long in one place?!? Well, now I know why. I could live there if it weren't for the fact that I've been spoiled by Houston's amazing asian food and the che that I can not stop thinking about wanting to constantly eat. Haha. EmDee and tanktock treated me to some this weekend and I still want MORE! Australia was just as awesome but it didn't leave the kind of impression that New Zealand did. Since Australia was my first stop, I decided to finally post a song from Angus & Julia Stone. They're a bro-sis duo from oz that my baby sistar recommended to me. I really liked their songs but the tracks on their latest album are more on the slow side. I listen to a lot of slow music but this was just really slow. It's lay back, relax and be lazy music and I don't need anymore reason in my life right now to be lazy. But then one evening, after my mum's family in Sydney took us out to dinner at this super declicious Malaysian restaurant in Parramatta, I heard a remix of Big Jet Plane playing from somewhere as we were walking back to the car. It was good. I likey. I look. I acquire.
*photo courtesy of amazon*
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment