While in D.C., I was trying to find some Korean food carts in downtown but wasn't very successful. Luckily, we were right next to Franklin Park and there was a nice line of food trucks ready and waiting for the lunch crowd. After looking at what all the trucks had to offer, miss flowerchild and i split up and each decided to each pick something that we wanted. I took the pizza truck called pi, as in the mathematical constant used to calculate the area of circles. I ordered the western addition which consisted of spinach, ricotta, feta, parmesan, mushrooms, white onions and minced garlic. I had to wait about 15 minutes in lightly drizzly rain but you know what? It was so WORTH IT! That was one of the best pizzas I have had. It was perfectly crunchy, I loved the crust and the pizza was nice and GARLICKY. So YUM. Flower child picked the caribbean food truck and got some jerk chicken and shrimp. She's a huge meat eater. Hers was okay. I loved the pizza.
4 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment