10613 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77072
Crawfish and Noodles is one of big poppa's fave places to get his crawfish fix. People either like it here or they don't. To each their own crawfish. Either way, the consensus is that the cousins make it the best but the clean up after a crawfish boil ain't no joke. I don't eat crawfish but I eat my fair share of their super yummy asian garlic honey wings. Delish! The wings are itty bitty though. My other must order items are the thai basil fried rice, cajun fries and if someone else will help me eat it i will order the goi ga. Man. I'm craving some of their wings right now. I did notice after having dim sum at kim son today that they will be closed 8/1-8/15. Pooey. Now that crawfish season is over, I wonder if the chicken wings will get bigger?
4 weeks ago







No comments:
Post a Comment