Jes Hudak
Album: Platinum Hit Season 1
Song: Free
Before I go any further, I would like to share with you how sad I have been lately. Like really sad. Especially on Thursdays and Sundays. My cable has been cut from my life. Wah wah wah! So now I can't watch my real housewives. I've missed three episodes already?!? What am I supposed to do? Actually pay for cable? Nonsense! As a complete Bravo fan, there was this new show called Platinum Hit that I didn't think I was going to watch or like but like all the other Bravo shows I got HOOKED. It's a songwriting reality competition show and it's pretty awesome watching these people write a song in just a day. So Jes Hudak is the person that big poppa and I have been rooting for cos we both really like the stuff she's written so far. She talks about how she has worked as back up vocalist for some popular artists but wants so badly to make it big for herself. And she's so talented! I love her voice. It's so pretty and sweet. It's unfair how those who actually have talent are struggling while others who have no talent are making millions. Does not make sense but it's the fans who ultimately make that decision. And so in support, I actually BOUGHT her music from itunes. Which is just another issue in itself since artists supposedly only get a small percentage of the sales from itunes.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment