Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wedding: Tuan & Kevin

Mochi's big bro tied the knot a bunch of months ago and the family was invited to join in on the festivities. The reception took place at a new-to-me event facility, Signature Manor, all the way out in the southwest side in an unexpected area. In all honesty, I didn't really go for the bride and groom, but more so to hang out with mochi and chacco. Haha. This was the first wedding that I went to that had the photo booth. I loves it! The line can get pretty long though. Funny how people just love photos of themselves. The sucky thing about not having a typical wedding at kim son is the FOOD. It's just never enough when you have your reception elsewhere. I guess you really have to pick and choose what trumps what. We ended the night at Belvedere with some of their family from out of town. I was soooo tired. And I almost didn't get in cos I was wearing PUMA flip flops. Haha. I blabbed out some excuse and they let me in. Getting turned away at my age isn't quite as devastating as it was when I was a teeny bopper. Now we're almost relieved when we get turned away. That means we get to go home and lay in bed and do nothing! Yay!


No comments: