Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Restaurant: Max's Wine Dive

4720 Washington Ave
Houston, TX 77007

Max's Wine Dive, here I go again with you and your deliciously greasy food. I just love the food here. On this occasion, several of the people that were in our group hadn't been here before so I did what a greedy hungry food lover would do. I had three different people order three different things I are my must haves. Max and cheese? Check. Southern fried chicken? Check. Fried Egg Sandwich? Check. And I got to have a little bit of everything as well as order something that I never tried for myself, which ended being some bison sliders. I'm so embarrassed of the person I become when it comes to food. Haha. It was a good night. I had two glasses of wine.

*food in order of appearance*
scallops
bison sliders
pot stickers
southern fried chicken
max and cheese
fried egg sandwich



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: