My co-worker neighbor buddy celebrated her birthday in April. I KNOW! So long ago. She had just gotten a new dog and I mentioned to her there was this place in the heights-ish area called Boneyard's that's a bar with a dog run area. She thot it was awesome and decided to have a get together there to celebrate her birthday. I must not love my furry friends as much as she does cos i don't think i would ever work my birthday around them. Haha. I think she had a good time but when you got a bunch of dogs together, you end up spending most of your time watching your dog making sure they don't get into any trouble. I was hoping to take a lot of fotos but there were so many dogs and they were all moving around so fast and it was dark. Didn't quite work out. It was really fun though seeing how dogs interact with each other. I wish i could have brought my dogs but they don't play well with others. Maybe I should have least tried. I'm a bad owner. I feel really bad now. Bad human!
4 weeks ago





















1 comment:
awww! ur not a bad human. tino is just too hyper..haha.
Post a Comment