For the longest time, my co-worker really wanted a dog but there were circumstances that prevented her from getting one. Then one day she said eff-it and got the dog she's always wanted. A VIZSLA. I had no idea what kind of dog that was but now, I pretty much see them everywhere and have to stop myself from going up to people and asking if their dog is a vizsla. Pronounced vee-shla. I even saw a car with a bumper sticker that said something about having a vizsla. Her dog miles is now a big boy but when he was still a puppy, i lent her a few dogs things to help her start off. He was so cute and all over the place! I actually lobbied really hard for her to name him griffin but no success. So now i call him miles griffin.
4 weeks ago




1 comment:
so cuuuute
Post a Comment