Friday, September 30, 2011

Event: Shot In The Dark

Miss antsymama has a friend who is a freelance fotog for the Houston Press. The Houston Press was having this event called Shot In The Dark where all of their fotogs could display and sell fotos of the concerts that they've worked at. I tagged along with miss antsymama to enjoy the scene but unfortunately, my broke arse could not purchase anything. It's prolly best anyhow considering the amount of junk i already have filling up my house. Big poppa is always saying how different we are but i don't think it's true at all. Cos man, we are both so incredibly JUNKY! Him more so than me. Here are pics from the event. I want to say that right before bed one night, I was looking through these pics and coincidence or not, i had a dream about jay-z and beyonce. So weird.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

i'm gonna forward these to larami! =)