Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trippin': Washington D.C. - Baked and Wired

1052 Thomas Jefferson St NW
Washington, DC 20007

I loved staying around the georgetown area. The only downside was that it was a little further away from the national mall and there was no train access. For breakfast one morning, miss flower child and i walked about block to get this really cute coffee shop called Baked and Wired. As we looked at the menu, I asked miss flower child what she wanted to eat. She replied that she wanted to order a 'kee-chee'. I laughed out loud. Silly girl meant meant 'quiche', pronounced 'keesh'. I contemplated being evil and letting her order her 'kee-chee' at the counter just so i could have a good laugh. But i didn't. Haha. The quiche was delish! We came back the next day to eat it again. I forgot what kind we had but i know miss flower child had some ham in hers and i had a veggie one with all sorts of cheese. We took our drinks and food and ate at a table outside to enjoy the brisk d.c. morning.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket