Martin Solveig feat Dragonette
Album: Hello Single (2010)
Song: Hello
This weekend, I got my second any bite in just a week. And then first thing monday morning I got stuck having to listen this Chris March look alike IT guy tell me his whole life story. I stood there for forty minutes. At first i felt sorry for the guy. Then parts of his story started creeping me out. Like goosebumps. Hair standing on end. I hope i don't have a stalker on my hands. Then i started getting kinda annoyed that he thot his life was so interesting that i wanted to stand there and listen for FORTY minutes?!? He kept cracking himself up and his laugh was horribly loud and not endearing at all. I just stared at him not laughing back. I'm too nice but not really. Does that make sense? I needed to listen to something that would make me feel less grouchy. This song works. Did not know it was Dragonette singing on this song until baby sistar kept asking me to get the song for her. Changing topics. Convo regarding my future activity:
me: so guess who is going to the Jay-Z concert
middle sistar: you listen to hip hop?
me: i know like one song
middle sister: what? empire state of mind?
me: haha ... that's right!
In the latest sports news ... the rugby world cup playoffs are taking place in new zealand right now. USA lost to Ireland on sunday 22-10. They play Russia next on the 15th at 4am. The game will re-air at 8pm on universal sports. Like, how am i supposed to figure out what channel that is?
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment