AWOLNation
Album: Megalithic Symphony (2011)
Song: Kill Your Heroes
Song: Jump On My Shoulders
Every morning as I drive to work, I'm usually listening to 94.5 The Buzz cos I like Rod Ryan's morning show. Or I'll switch to npr if they start playing that foo fighters song. I dunno why they always gotta play foo fighters in the morning. So roddy always talks about how great the AWOLNation album is. Even though i like the song they have out on the radio, i kept forgetting to give it a listen. Well, i finally got that chance i like what i hear! These two songs in particular are my fave from the album. I like how their music talks about things other than love. They were supposed to perform at buzz fest a couple of weekends ago but had to cancel cos the lead vocals guy was sick. So now I don't have to feel bad for missing it! I prolly wouldn't have gone anyway.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment