With so many free museums to choose from, I had a hard time narrowing down which ones I wanted to go to. I initially didn't have plans to go to the The National Museum of American History. I dunno. I thot it would be boring for some reason? But after miss antsymama told me she really liked it when she went, i was like okay we're mos def going. Since the parade was abruptly ended by fire, miss flower child and i went on over to the American History museum. I loved it! We got to see the original flag that inspired Francis Scott Key's lyrics (not the tune!) for The Star Spangled Banner. I love the way everything was set up. No pics were allowed. I got yelled at for attempting. My other faves included seeing Julia Child's kitchen and the dresses that all the first ladies wore to the inauguration ball.
4 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment