Monday, October 3, 2011

Musik Mundi: Kina Grannis

Kina Grannis
Album: Stairwells (2011)
Song: Valentine

I was chatting with an old friend and apologizing profusely about missing his wedding as well as forgetting his birthday. I guess we're all getting so old now that i just figure no one really cares about celebrating their birthdays anymore. I know i don't want to anymore in the future. He linked me to a slideshow to some of his wedding fotos that were taken by Table 4 Weddings, prolly my new favo wedding fotogs. I really liked the song that was playing in the slideshow so I looked it up and the song is by Kina Grannis, who sounds a lot like Colbie Caillat. The pronunciation of her last name does not make sense to me. It's such a cute song that makes you want to go take couples fotos with your significant other. I'm lame. And to further my lameness, I kept seeing 'kg' in her video and my airhead-self was like ... kilograms? Haha.

Three things that I'm totally obsessed with right now:
1. pineapple-mango smoothie from mcdonald's
2. asos
3. fitted green cropped cargo's

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

No comments: