Lily Kershaw
Album: Lily Kershaw (2012)
Song: As It Seems
I think this was the song that was featured on the season finale of criminal minds and i was like oooh i like. I'm not kidding when i say i'm obsessed!
- I came to work dressed like a slob forgetting that i had a yelp event to go to this evening and i basically have no time to go home and change. Great.
- I ate too much for lunch today. So. FULL. So. BAD.
- Pinot's palette for chacco's big three-oh. Very cool and fun. Downed three glasses of wine.
- Houston bouncers are such pain in the butts. I hate them.
- I have come to accept and give crazy laugh when i have CT. You know. Camel Toe. Haha.
- My phrase of the month has been 'i'm so out of it!'. Example: Leaving my tennies on top of the car
- Swam another 1500m straight! But i'm so slooow. People doing breastroke are going faster than me. Haha.
- Signed up for a running training program with in flight running called no boundaries. Hopefully this will help me become a better runner. So scared!
- Had to cancel on a chance to watch Ian Woodall speak about the Tao of Everest. Things are just too darn busy at the office. There's just no time for anything these days.
- Just realized that i could have gone to see george clooney speak at the wortham. Thought tickets were more than $1000 but turned out that was for the dinner. I'm seriously so out of it. UGH!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment