It's not called ketchup. Or catsup. It's called tomato sauce. You want coffee with milk? Or is it espresso with milk? Then you need ask for a flat white. The milk is steamed and foamy. I really dig aussie slang. It makes everything sound more fun. Baby sistar suggested we go get some brekkie over in the rocks, the area of town where the city of sydney was first established. You can see the sydney opera house from across the harbor. The restaurant is called pancakes on the rocks. I really wanted to see if there was a noticeable difference in taste and looks. I guess everything tasted some what the same? At this point it really is all a blur. This old lady can't remember anything anymore. I do however recall a big group of people have some sort of michael jackson themed party.
4 weeks ago









No comments:
Post a Comment