Since this paris trip looks like it'll prolly happen, instead of attempting my usual overly ambitious and arduous itinerary, i have been, instead, researching which freaking BAD ASS FANCY PURSE i'm gonna finally buy. Carbon copy azn girl here i come! My initial plan was to get a louis. But after watching the movie coco before chanel, i've been fascinated with the fashion house of chanel. I loved the way she dressed in the movie. She was so unique and did her own thing. I didn't really consider getting a chanel purse until i saw the way it looked on some girls in several fashion blogs. I loved it! The gold hardware. The way it sat right below the hip with the chain-straps across the chest. Oh i want! I only wish i had jumped on it sooner. The prices for chanel bags have literally doubled from just a couple of years ago. And it's been predicted to continue to increase making this purse an actual investment! The things girls will say to rationalize spending the bucks for material things. Maybe it'll be something i can pass on to my future daughter some day. NAH! I'm keeping this sucker for myself! Haha. I'm mos def leaning towards the classic chanel flap bag. Either mini or small in black quilted caviar. The price difference between the two is about $1500! So expensive! My second choice would be the chanel classic wallet on a chain. It's prolly more practical and can function as a wallet or a purse. And it's slightly cheaper than the mini. Ugh. Dare i go vintage?
*photo courtesy of thefashioner.com*
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
Great choice!
Post a Comment