Sunday, January 6, 2008

Daily Shots: Black Holes

Andy and Isela graciously hosted game night where we all enjoyed football, spring rolls, margaritas, an RC car and Apples to Apples! Apples to Apples is a game that I received as a Secret Santa gift exchange from work. I was a bit wary on how exciting the game was going to be when I first started reading the rules. But as the game started rolling, it was actually really fun and I literally felt as if I was about to lose my voice from all the shouting and yelling as I tried to sway the judge in my favor. There was one instance where we were all cracking up with ridiculous laughter. I have to say that I haven't laughed like that in a LONG time. It was the kind of laugh where your stomach starts hurting and your whole body is seizing.



No comments: