Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh Really?: Elyse Sewell

I'm a big fan of ANTM (not b/c of Tyra (she's a crazy BIOTCH!)) and my most fave model since the inception of this show is mos def Elyse Sewell. She was just to darn cool and too darn smart. Anyhow, she has this blog that I read from time to time and when I decided to read it today, I was in for a shock! At first, something had gone terribly wrong in her life yet I wasn't sure what it was because the details were in an entry that she decided to block from strangers (I don't like the term "stalker"). Anyhow, you can read the details here. Oh the DRAMZ! And to think I used to like The Shins. Her blog is awesome because she includes so many great photos to go along with her posts and she's super witty. Definitely an inspiration for my own blog!

*photo courtesy of Miss Sewell's LJ*

No comments: