1141 E. 11th St @ Studewood
Houston, Texas 77009
I wish I lived in a quaint little neighborhood with quaint little cafe's and family friendly restaurants that I could conveniently hop onto the bike that I don't own and ride over to the cafe and enjoy a sandwich and some soup. That's one of the things I liked the best about Seattle. But the place I'm talking about is Dacapo's which is right here in Houston. Dacapo's is located in the Heights and although the area isn't completely Pleasantville, it still has that somewhat safety net where folks can freely walk to and from their homes to this block with no insecurities. The dining companion and I split their House Salad ($7.95). It had chicken and avocadoes and tomatoes and romaine lettuce and the best part was their very own sundried tomato vinaigrette. How many "and's" did I just use?!? Another great thing about this place is that they make special occassion cakes that look super YUMMERS and super nice! So if you have something special coming up that requires an elegant cake of some sort, you should consider inquiring about their cake services. 






4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment