It's been quite some time since I've made oogily googily eyes at a designer handbag. I was flipping through this magazine and this purse just caught my eye! Well there were actually two bags that caught my attention but I wasn't able to locate a picture of the other one. In any case, the bf already vetoed my request. Boo! I guess I'm only allowed to ask for pricey camera equipement that I have no idea how to use. Yay to that! The biggest problem with the purse is it's color. I have no business handling nice things because I'm not capable of taking care of it and keeping it minty. But it's so purrrty! I would look like such a mature little lady carrying it around. Bottom line: Will my camera fit in there?
Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Jasmine
$1,180.00
Ivorie
*photo courtesy of eluxury.com*
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
its ok..just use a paycheck or two on it! paychecks always keep coming back, but not purses..hahaha.
Post a Comment