Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bachey: 2X

I met 2X back in college a few times but never really got to know her until these past couple of years. She's mos def a sweet girl and a super fashionista. I could seriously learn a few things from her. And on top of all that, she's a DDS! She's getting married to one of the bf's besties in a month or so and a bunch of girls convened in Vegas for some final days of singledom fun. Yowza! I'm normally not a girly girl. But a lot the girls there were. After three days, I can definitely say I found the girl from within. And it wasn't bad at all! I had such a GREAT time that I can not wait for the next all girls trip. I can handle that in moderation. We gave each other makeovers and styled each other's hair and had little fashion shows. Well, they did all the work. Haha. I have no business with make-up application or fashion tips of any kind! Of course, there was also the usual mischief associated with bachelorette parties. Lots of dancing and drinking. But lots will stay confidential. There was so much dancing involved that half the group had blisters on their feet. Band-aids were mos def a hot commodity on both mornings.


Photobucket


Meet 2X! The drama queen.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Gettin' the hairstylin' on.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Did lots of shopping. Shoes!

Photobucket

Photobucket


2X and Transam will be going to Spain and France for their honeymoon so she stocked up on suitable European wear.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dranky! Dranky!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cheers!

Photobucket


Everything is a lot funnier when you're under the influence.

Photobucket


Makeovers.

Photobucket


First you rim the eyes.

Photobucket


Next you curl the lashes.

Photobucket


And then you finish with some mascara. Got it?!?

Photobucket


Some of the girls made this cute little half skirt that you can tie around the waist. They decorated it with condoms and other risque items of that nature and made 2X wear it all night long. Some of the items fell off and we kept wondering what if it fell off on the cab ride to the club. We felt bad for the people who rode in the cab after us!

Photobucket

Photobucket


In the end, we accomplished our job as 2X's friends. We got her pretty wasted and on the morning of checkout, she was hungover as a bat. We stayed at the Paris hotel and unfortunately, there was no late check-out available that morning. So after we got kicked out of our room, we had to chill in the ice room (get it? chill? ice? oh whatever) until 2X was capable of moving around without having to vomit. Success! But I still feel bad. I think I bought her the last shot that put her over the edge. Oops!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: