10.28.2008
Le Kliff
If you want a no frills and no stress wedding, then you should consider having a destination wedding. For a set price, your wedding venue will pretty much take care of EVERYTHING. You won't have to worry about the decorations, food, ordained minister and cake. You just show up with your party and smooth sailing it is. I personally thought it was a lot cheaper than the average wedding party thrown in Houston. This was perfect for cos let's just say that half of the whole is rather careful with their dollar, dollar bill y'all. That's right. Singin' dollar, dollar bill y'all. And you also get a more intimate setting because the number of guests is also a lot smaller.
The first peek at the bride.
The first glimpse of the bride as she made her way down a zigzag of infinite stairs. I almost fainted and passed out when I had to walk back up.
The cutest flower girl EVAR. What is it about the hybrid of Asians and White's?!? Seriously! I wish I were mixed! What makes her even cuter is that she was so well behaved. She was such a sweet little girl. I'm sure she sets off a lot of jealous mom syndrome.





























No comments:
Post a Comment