What kinda music do I like? I like Apple music. That's what I tell people. And it doesn't get anymore apple than The Submarines. You'll recognize it instantly when you hear it. This song by them was featured in the commercials for the new iPhone. Those evil geniuses! The group is comprised of two people: Blake Hazard and John Dragonetti who I think are actually married in real life. In the past, they dated, broke up, continued to write songs together while broken up, realized their music was about each other and the sadness they felt while broken up, and got back together upon that realization. And then they came out with their first album. And now, their second album is out. Interesting fact: Blake Hazard is the great-granddaughter of F. Scott Fitzgerald.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
The Submarines
Album: Honeysuckle Weeks (2008)
Song: You, Me and The Bourgeoisie
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment