Friday, November 14, 2008

Wedding: Isela & Andy - Pt.4

10.28.2008
Le Kliff

I'm a VERY picky eater. I don't eat beef. It's a personal choice. I don't eat seafood. It's by allergic choice. So of course, the entree for the reception just had to be steak and lobster. Bleh. Luckily, there was a kids plate of fries and chicken tenders which were super yummy! I love junk food and I love chicken tenders. I'm a cheap date. Because there was maybe forty people total in attendance, everyone saw the delivery of the chicken tenders to me. It turns out all forty people were basically equally super nosy and all had to inquire about why the supposed adult lady person was opting for chicken tenders instead of the steak and lobster. Seriously. Is it really anyone's business? I guess it is. I had to explain to everyone how I do not eat beef and that I'm allergic to shellfish. For some reason, people never seem to understand why I choose not to eat beef. It's like blasphemy or something. I hate to put a damper on a wedding blog that's supposed to be all peaches and roses and stuff but I really have to throw this in. The groom's sister, is supposedly all religious and good and stuff. She called me out when I used the F-word when playing volleyball. And then that evening, this religious person decided to talk about me in VIetnamese, which I understand perfectly, and made Muslim jokes because I didn't eat beef. Wow. How resepectable of her. So I looked at her and rolled my eyes. And then she laughed and stated that they couldn't talk about me because I understood Vietnamese. The only thing I have to say is now I know why she is the oldest one in her family and the only one that is still single. Not only is she ugly on the inside, she's also pretty ugly on the outside. I make no apologies for any ill will I have towards people like that. Now back to the wedding reception at hand. It was beautiful. It was intimate. Do all Mexicans know how to dance and shake their bootay? I think they do!


Photobucket


First dance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Father and Daughter dance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

ack..that's gaytarded how someone can be a such a hater like that..especially when this is supposed to be a fun vaca! blah. but nice pics again..heh.