The bf and I just returned from a short trip to Puerto Vallarta for our friend's wedding. I was feeling the video recording inspiration and had the bf tape while I shoot. The first thing I did when I got home was upload all the videos and began thoroughly viewing all the footage from the trip. There was some editing, lots of splicing and no shortage of frustration being that I'm no computer genius. Codec this. Decompress that. Once I started with creating my own homemade movie, it took over my life. I remember sitting in one spot for at least five hours straight. I needed to pee but I couldn't bring myself to pause from my creation. The dogs were staring at me, pleading for me to go and let them out because they also needed to go. I planned on surprising the bf with the finished product but halfway through, I couldn't keep my excitement for the video from oozing out and showed him the first part. Of course, he then tried to take over as director so I had to use my power of veto. I already knew what song I wanted to use prior to going on the trip and I kept visualizing the images and music together. And so I introduce to you, my very first travel movie vlog or whatever else it's supposed to be called.
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
dude, ur video montage was awesome. you can tell it was thought out. the song you chose was perfect. good stuffs.
@ zoobz:
THAT's the word i should have used ... MONTAGE ... my mind is numb these days ... that song is seriously my MOTW ... no ... more like MOT-Bi-week.
i'm addicted!!!...i cant stop watching the video...i just watched it again this morning...maybe cuz the girl in the video is so hot---u know the one that waved to u in the hotel
that is toooo cool!!
Post a Comment