Fish Boi invited me to his little berfday shindig and even though big poppa and I were super tired and not looking forward to making the long drive out to his brother's house, I decided in the end that it was important to go since it was for his berfday. I hadn't seen/talk with fish boi as well as some other folks that would be there for a looooong time. And I really missed them. So I told big poppa, we have to go. And I'm glad I did! These were the people that Antsymama and I would go clubbing with about four frackin' times a week, back in the day. Man. Good times! I sometimes wonder how I had so much energy back then to go out all the time. So I got some schmoozing in and I promised them that we would mos def see each other more. Fish boi's gf got him a cake more fitting of a bachelorette party. Hilarity!
4 weeks ago








1 comment:
omggg..blur out the cake please..LOL!! awww i mish themz. those were the days!!
Post a Comment