Monday, March 22, 2010

Musik Mundi: Hallelujah

I was taking off the whole make-up late one night and was unknowingly humming the music to Hallelujah. Big poppa tells me how uncanny that is cos he just heard that song on the telly. He said the song is so great that every time you listen to it, it kinda gives you chills every time you hear it. And I agree. I love the song. The originator of this classic that has been covered too many times is Leonard Cohen. I don't particularly like his version so instead, I'm sharing three I think I like that I found in my one hour of free time this weekend.

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*


Song: Hallelujah
1st Version: Justin Timberlake & Matt Morris - Hope For Haiti Telethon.
2nd Version: Alexandra Burke - X Factor
3rd Version: Kate Voegele - One Tree Hill


No comments: