Monday, April 4, 2011

Musik Mundi: Adele

Adele
Album: 21 (2011)
Song: Someone Like You

Adele's newest album features mostly the piano accompanying her powerful voice. Sweet and simple without any of the songs being over-processed a la britney spears. It was almost kinda hard choosing just one song to post but this one ultimately stuck with me the most since I caught myself repeating a few times. Her other albums never stuck with me the way this one has. You can't help but be captivated when she performs this song live. She's got meat and really knows how to make it work. I could really take some notes from her. I love the sleek look she has for this new album. I wish I weren't at work so I could belt out this song at the top of my lungs as I sing along with her. This song also makes me wish I had a piano at home.

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

No comments: