18 N Main, Suite 100
Driggs, ID 83455
How spicy would you like it? Three please. And it was a three out of five. We thot we would be okay. As DELICIOUS as the food was here, it was freaking SPICY. Like REALLY REALLY SPICY. OMG. How could a three be that spicy? If a three was that spicy, how freaking spicy would a five have been?!? Buda took us to eat at Teton Thai after a short day of snowboarding at Grand Targhee. This Thai place is just as good as any of the places you would find in Houston. Not only that, they basically have no other competition being that they are located in Wyoming/Idaho. I know. I can now say that I was briefly in IDAHO? Haha. Wife is thai, husband is white. Not that it matters. Haha again. We were tired. We were hungry. And we gobbled everything up happily. I got some heat from the bartender for being pretentious. I simply asked for splenda for my coffee. He gave me the pink stuff instead. I didn't want the pink stuff and said i'd rather have equal. I am now high maintenance. The next morning, there was a line at the toilet as everyone was having side effects from the capsaicin overload from the night before. Except for me. I've got an iron stomach. But I did clog up the toilet from the massive amount of teepee I use for number one. I really need to be more green about that.
*food in order of appearance*
satay gai
thai street ribs
fried wontons
tom yum goong
pad see ew
pad thai
spicy fried rice
roasted duck curry
gang karee
4 weeks ago














No comments:
Post a Comment