Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Restaurant: The Counter

4601 Washington Avenue
Houston TX 77007

Fridays are generally my let's make plans to go eat somewhere with friends. So I asked a few people to come out to try The Counter, the new custom burger place on Washington. Ugh. I absolutely loathe the washington corridor. The counter is a chain that originated in California, much like everything else. You fill out a form and select everything you want in your burger. They have a lot of choices but finding the right combo is the key. In the end, you are in control of how good your burger turns out. This place is not cheap. Especially after ordering all kinds of sides. We had some crispy onion strings, sweet potato fries and parmesan french fries, which were super greasy. The parmesan french fries were prolly the least appetizing. Everyone ordered something different when it came to the burgers so I won't get into it. I will say that the patties, no matter which type of meat, were really not that good. Not juicy. With so many great burger places in Houston, I doubt I'll be coming back any time soon. I did however, enjoy the trendy decor. Trendy? What's wrong with me?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: