Monday, April 25, 2011

Musik Mundi: Warblers

Glee
Album: The Music Presents The Warblers (2011)
Song: Somewhere Only Where We Know

Tonight's episode of Glee was really good. So obviously, OBVIOUSLY, I'm having a hard time keeping up with blogging music on monday since if you are a gleek then you should know that Glee comes on on Tuesdays. I haven't been keeping up with the show the way I used mainly cos quality kind of slipped a bit. But it came back hard tonight! I did not like one but THREE whole numbers that the group did. First was Keane's Somewhere Only We Know performed by the hottie warblers singer Blaine as a good-bye to high pitched Kurt. Next was some weird up beat number involving Barbara Streisand's name that was kind of weird. The cast was trying to convince Rachael not to get a nose job but I wasn't sure how that was actually accomplished. She's actually Italian in real life! And then the whole Glee cast sang and danced to Lady Gaga's Born This Way and they made me like the song a lot more. I chose to use the Keane song since I liked it the best. Darren Criss, the guy who plays Blaine also did this really good rendition of Hey Soul Sister in another episode. He was okay looking to me at first but man, he grew on me real quick! I tell people this all the time. A guy doesn't have to be the best looking guy out there but if he has those certain qualities then BAM! Hawt! Hawt! Hawt!

You SNOWBOARD? You can SING? What you know how to play the GEETAR?!? HALO! HALO! My name is Nosmo King! OMG you're a DUNNY collector?!?

This just goes to show that you fall for who you fall for cos big poppa answered 'no' to all of the above. Haha.

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

No comments: