Thursday, September 8, 2011

Restaurant: Aka Sushi

2390 West Alabama St
Houston, TX 77098

Oh what glorious weather we've been having! Too bad I've wasted it by staying indoors instead of getting my lazy butt into outdoorsy active mode. I love the breeze but can't help but think that it must not be helping to stop these wild fires. Anyhoo. Is it safe to say that sushi is sushi? Maybe not always. It's normal to think that sushi should be cheaper. But since the human species seem to have problems with over-fishing, maybe it's better that sushi is more expensive. Make it less accessible. I'm not really going anywhere with this except for the fact that i've only eaten at aka during their happy hour times, whether regular or reverse. Shame on me? I guess the food here is good. Sushi is sushi. I like their chicken wings! Haha. Some things will never change. The happy hour drinks i ordered were super watered down. I wouldn't order drinks again. I heard that they make them a bit stiffer if you order straight from the bar.

Here's two texts from mascara which totally made my day:

1st text: I finally had the guts to watch THE COVE. It's so sad and made me not want to take mylinh to seaworld.

2nd text: I also just watched TAPPED and i'm banning bottled water as well.


Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

wow didnt know my make up is so dark sometimes! i guess i shouldnt do makeup in the dark in the car on the way somewhere. it was like that at your bday too! i always make bill drive so i can get ready in the car haha.