It's within the first couple of years of your life that a whole year makes the biggest difference. Looking through these pics and comparing them to My-Linh's first birthday pics, man, she's growing up so fast! I brought my cousin jamie to the party hoping she would have fun playing with grace and my-linh but she seemed to prefer playing by herself. They were all about one year apart so i wonder if that had anything to do with it. I hope this isn't always the case. Can't have anyone be anti-social now! I think that after watching after jamie at this party, big poppa were sorta on the same page with kids. NOT READY! We had to constantly watch after her. So much work! Kudos to the moms and dads out there for taking this job on. Big poppa and i are still a little selfish to produce any offspring right now. Big poppa and i made animal cakepops for the birthday and the kids seemed to really like them! I think it's time for break from these cakepops. I get overly ambitious and want to do way more that i'm capable of which means i pull all nighters making these things. Ugh. But then seeing the kids enjoy them kinda makes up for it. KIND OF.
4 weeks ago




























1 comment:
Wow the kids are getting so big! Love your cake pops, such patience and talent and creativity!
Post a Comment