A couple of weeks ago, my buddy Buddha graduated from Pharmacy school. A wondrous occasion indeedy! His awesome parents threw him a spectacular party at Kimson. I super love Kimson food! This guy is probably the smartest slacker I know. I'm so jealous. The bf and I have both known him since our undergrad days at UH. Actually, if it weren't for him, the bf and I prolly would never have gotten together. I wouldn't say he hooked us up but it did help that he was good friends with each of us individually. So the bf and I are forever in his debt. Anyhoo, congrats buddy and good luck in everyone's favorite city: Seattle!
Don't let the tattoos on this guy fool ya! He's a super nice guy and he's possibly the funniest guy I have ever known.
The evil scientist wizard man graduates from the Ministry of Pharmacopoeia.













1 comment:
i like your centrum pics!! and congrats to buddha!
Post a Comment