I didn't get a chance to explore this city but my traveling companion's and I did spend a few hours at the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Fun! But not really. I apologize for this boring post. Lenovo is in transit. Until then, you only get posts with pics that are currently sitting in my photobucket.
The terminals have these beautiful scenic paintings by marine life artist Guy Harvey.
Poor birdy was stuck inside. Pro: He'll be well fed by the many travelers passing thru. Con: He'll be single. Forever.
Uno's! It's a popular pizza place in Chicago that specializes in you guessed it, deep dish pizza. The pizza here was nothing close to being deep dish. It was pretty gross and I usually love all kinds of pizza. How can anyone mess up pizza?!? I love deep dish pizza but I wasn't too fond of the deep dish pizza in Chicago because the thick crust was made of cornbread and I hate cornbread.
I like to stalk sleepers who sleep behind me.
Pretty, fluffy and soft looking clouds.
The Florida swamps. I wonder if there are a bunch of hungry alligators swimming around. I completely 100% fear alligators. But I would love to try to tackle one under the supervision of a professional. That would be a cool experience.









No comments:
Post a Comment