Saturday, May 31, 2008

Trippin': Cruisin' - Food

Royal Caribbean
Enchantment of the Seas

While on the ship, there's always something to eat. For breakfast, lunch and dinner you can choose between the buffet at the Windjammer Market or a more formal approach at My Fair Lady where you order from the menu. Of course, you can still order as much as you want off the menu. It's heaven! At any other time there will always be hot dogs, burgers, fries and pizza available. I thought that I would just pig out like crazy but I think we all pretty much ate like normal.


We always scream for ice-cream!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Windjammer Market where the buffet is at. I don't have any good fotos of the buffet because I was busy trying to get my grub on.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The ship offered Ben & Jerry's ice-cream as well as Seattle's Best Coffee but it wasn't free. I only bought coffee once and it was craptastic! Seattle's Best Coffee is only best in Seattle.

Photobucket

Photobucket


In addition to all the food at our fingertips, the ship had a pool barbecue party thing where we ate more food right after lunch. Ok, maybe we did over-indulge just a little it.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Formal dining at My Fair Lady.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Transformers again!

Photobucket


Bogey-man the head waiter tried to close the door when he saw me because I did a dirty dance the night before.

Photobucket


Formal night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I tried escargot for the very first time! I faught thru my fear. With all the garlic, butter and parmesean, it didn't taste completely disgusting.

Photobucket


The cute little girl from the previous entry just hopped right onto the dance floor while the band was playing and started doing twirls and arabesque's.

Photobucket


We honestly had the coolest waiter there. This is my tribute to Vivek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


All the waiters had to get together and sing for the guests.

Photobucket


And then they had to do the macarena but I jumped up and joined him. That's where I proceeded to do my faux dirty dancing. A man at a neighboring table stopped by later and tipped me three dollars. Then I really felt dirty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A big CHEERS to all those wonderful folks!

Photobucket

3 comments:

mZmO said...

Mary Macknasty! Dirty dancing on a cruise ship. I've raised you well. "Heeeeeey Macarena! Ay!"

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Very nicce!